Instead of writing my 3rd essay (out of 6), I decided to play with makeup (yay!).
This is not really considered an EOTD, since I’m taking this off right now, cuz this is so inappropriate for Easter service (yay Jesus!)
I’m trying to learn how to properly use my camera, and what angles are good and such. I took a full face photo with my digital camera and my iSight to compare – the ease of taking photos with iSight is MUCH better (obviously). I need to figure out this whole self-portrait business. I’m so not the typical camwhore Korean!
Products used for eyes:
- Maybelline Expertwear Quad in “Designer Chocolates” (Neutral lid colour)
- L’oreal HIP Shadow Duo in “Rascal” (the charcoal grey)
- Quo Eyeshadow Quad in “Mystery” (dark smokey purple)
- Same Quo quad in the lightest lilac colour to blend harsh lines
- Annabelle Custom Quad refillable compact in “Divine Diva”
- Rimmel Extreme Definition 2-Tone Eye Definer in “Trend Setter” (black pencil liner)
- oops – forgot to wear mascara
- EDM Start to Finish Sunlight (primer)
- EDM foundation (forget the shade name!) in Intensive coverage
- EDM Natural Reflections Light finishing powder
- NYX concealer in a jar in Beige
- EDM Everyday Bronzer mixed with Rimmel Natural Bronzer in “Sun Dance” (to neutralize red undertones in EDM bronzer) – contour
- Clinique Fresh Bloom allover colour in “Peony” (blush)
- Me:II Cake Shadow quad in “04” (matte cream-coloured shadow to highlight face)
Clearly, I’m a straight out and out drug store cosmetics girl. Ain’t no shame!
Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone will spend it relaxed and reflecting upon what this time of the year really means! (Instead of trying to frantically graduate…like me).