This was a super fast look that I pulled together for Easter Sunday – I slept in so I had to be quick! It’s a very simple and subtle look (ie. quick and dirty, haha).
I took pictures of all my makeup and labelled them to make things easier for the future.
- NYX Jumbo Sticks in Cottage Cheese on inner corner, Horse Raddish along the rest of the eye
- Revlon Matte shadow in Tempting Teal to tone down brightness of Horse Raddish, and add a little a smokiness on the lower lash line
- Maybelline ExpertEye quad in Designer Chocolates (brow highlight shade) to set Cottage Cheese
- Line upper lash line with any black pencil liner (I used the same Rimmel one in the previous post)
- NYX Doll Eye Mascara in Waterproof
Thanks to my final undergraduate end-of-semester crunch, I am very much breaking out (blech) from the stress. Thank goodness I have a derm appointment this week. My skin needs some mega saving.
For face/lips: Same dealio as last post (EDM routine), but no contour (no time!). Lips are bare.
Back to essay writing…!!!